Phone Banking:

Nov 02, 2010 11:39 AM 7077 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I have an SB account in IOB shivan chetty garden branch from past 8 years. Before this bank was located in a small lane, I think before 5 years only they have shifted to more spacious building in St. John’s Road. There is ample parking place for the vehicles and the office is well furnished with A/C. Some of the staff’s are very friendly and helpful but very few old aged staff’s were behaving rudely & they were lazy because of this there will be a lengthy queue. Some staff’s were not able to see properly if we give a cheque to withdraw cash they felt very difficult to read, they stare at the cheque for few minutes than they wear the glass and again stare at the cheque by this they waste lots time. Thank’s to the IOB authorities now they have replaced these old staff’s with new young & energetic people.

Now in IOB what ever queries we have can be resolved easily without consuming much time. I don’t know about other branches but this branch is very nice & comfortable for me. I have given references to more than 10 people to this branch, now because of RBI regulation it is very difficult to open any accounts without proper documents in our name. But here the staff’s are very friendly & co-operative they help us a lot to open an account here.

Indian Overseas Bank