Beware of this packer's- They are fraudsters
Jul 13, 2020 06:49 AM 658 Views

Please do not go for this packers. I am writing this from my very bad experience. I shifted bike from noida to chennai, they quoted 4k and I transferred amount. From next day he did not pick up calls nor he responded to any messages. I filed a police complaint against him. Then he called on day and said bike has reached near your place, send me some more money or your bike will not be delivered.

I had no other choice than to send him. Then no response from his side. He gave a tracking number. He first said its door to door delivery. After a long time, I had to track the bike from a third party company he sent and I collected from there. Do not go for this company, all packers in and around Delhi they send through third party called spoton, I guess it cheap and they will be more responsible than these guys,

company website: indianlogisticspackers.in/

Be-aware of these numbers(if you register in justdial or sulekha you will get call from them)

9350938162, 9910708424, 7042852424

My humble advise is to go to reputed packers or movers, even it a little high in price, you wont have to worry about your things(speaking from experience).

Indian Logistics Packers And Movers