Academics:

Student Engagement:

A14 1st Floor, Waghela Bhawan, J. P. Road No.1, Behind Borivali Biryani Center Goregaon (East). Mumbai 400 063, MH

+91-22-60660191

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PLANNING & TECHNOLOGY - IIPT
Apr 10, 2015 03:19 PM 3949 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PLANNING & TECHNOLOGY - IIPT India, is an best open university for distance education. I have done par time MBA in human resource(hr) form IIPT and I got a good job on the basis of that certification. They did all needful for it and the staff was very helpful. Since, I was working while seeking admission for MBA it was quite difficult for me to attend the lectures but IIPT helps me to manage all that.

IIPT is a ISO 9001:2008 Certified international Business school which offers various part time education courses for MBA programs, Computer Application Courses, Diploma courses, Doctorate level P.Hd. certification, Correspondence engineering graduation, vocational education, post graduation programs for professionals and students.

Write a Review on Indian Institute of Planning and Technology - Mumbai