Academics:

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

I am living in charkop for more than 20 years now.I have spend 13 years of my life in this school.

I have a personal experience about this school that's why I'm able to explain this school in details.I have spend 3 years as nursery, junior class, senior class and after that 10 years for 1st to 10th.

This school has very good background, that's why my parents took admission here for me and my sister.Frankly speaking this school was very very good but now days the school is become so cheap and the staff is also not doing well.

School got grand from the government because of that staff and teachers are not keeping the standard which was very great at earlier as now they have job security.Because of that they don't care what is happening and what steps they have to take to make this school better.

When I was in the school they were taking the academic program very seriously but now day's when I were visited school there were no teacher in the class room and I asked one of the student about it but he replied me very rudely and using vulgar words in language that teacher is in staffroom(they used some bad language here).

The school has two sections.One is for primary and second one is for secondary.

And the above incident were happened with the secondary section.The reason I see here is because of lack of teachers attention students are behaving as they want.

The primary section is still very good and teachers are also very nice.

The teachers which were at my batch are mostly retired and the new teachers are like they are came from rural part, their pronunciation is also not good.

Overall I sees the class which were this school had at earlier years is gone because of many reasons.

I can't comment on the school more than this.

But on my personal experience this school was very great in every aspect but now day's it is very bad.

I would not recommend this school for secondary education.

Write a Review on Indian Education Society School - Charkop - Mumbai