Delhi India
Indiabulls Financial Services , still waiting..
Jan 18, 2018 06:56 PM 18278 Views

Hey guys, today I am gonna share my review on this big site of financial services, named as Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd, my parents recently told me that they want a new house as my brother is getting married soon and they need a new house for my brother, so my father told me to search for a company to provide loan at a good rate, so I finally met this company on google, and I called them and they didn't replied me on my first attempt as I was shocked by this behaviour of staff and then after trying for 5 minutes an executives recieves my call and said that you will have our personal adviser at you place soon( 2 days) . Today is the 7th day of that call and we are still waiting for their response . this is a bit surprising for me as it is a big brand and this is not expected .

Service & Support: the service is very ordinary as it would have been better as the company name is very big .

Staff Courtesy: the staff was nice as far as kindness is considered but the responsibility is missing from this service .

this is my review on this service, hope you like it .

Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd