Unprofessional staff and no customer services
Apr 20, 2018 03:48 PM 8735 Views
(Updated Apr 20, 2018 03:48 PM)

Peoples are very unprofessional, they took 4 month to sanctioned my construction loan and after that there were 3 stages to disburse the amount as of  now I have taken 2 partial disbursement and every time I had to follow up more than 100 times, just few days before I requested them to disbursed my last disbursement amount because my construction stage is more than 85% and the amount pending is 25%,  now I am calling Branch manager and sales executive they dont pick call in one time, Sales manager Arun who told me on call yesterday that he would inform me within 2 minute for my request status and now its been two days and he is not picking my call, feeling very harassed and irritated. Customer care team can not do anything when I call them they told me that go to branch and talk to them. In last 2nd disbursement I had to call them more than 100 times and the took 1.5 month that time I did not have money to spent because I was waiting for the money from bank, I started my home construction as per loan sanction amount but I am not getting amount on time. This is the worst financial services I ever seen.

Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd