INVESTED IN MOUNTHILL RAINFOREST KOLKTATA PROJECT
Sep 19, 2018 09:09 AM 8015 Views

I Ritesh Sinha had booked flat no. 17-7/B in the project Rainforest Kolkata in August 2016.I booked in 10:80:10 scheme.I was told that I had to pay only 10% and after that no tension for 3 years.So I paid 10% in that scheme.I was asked to submit all my documents to Indianbulls housing finance which I did.Then I was told that my part is over and I had to do nothing.

Later I was told that loan not possible here and have to take loan from central bank .So I submitted my documents to central bank and went there 3-4 times with Indianbulls guide Vivek singh.He told me that not to worry this time and loan will get passed . After that I called Vivek singh to know about my flat .He didn't pick up my call and message that he left job.And I came to know Rahul Singh that he is taking my account.Its been a very harrassment and disappointment for me and I am very frustrated. I trust Indianbulls and have hopes that I will get my money back that I invested if loan not passed.So kindly refund my money as its a very hard earned money and its been a very frustrating experience.

Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd