Product Quality:

App & Websites:

+91-80-49091234

Delay!! Delay!!
Jan 07, 2008 02:06 PM 3334 Views
(Updated Jan 07, 2008 02:10 PM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I ordered two books from Indiaplaza on the 16th of December. their website says 19 days of delivery time because the books have to sourced from outside India.

When the books didn't arrive on 5th January I called up their call center for inquiry. I was told that my books won't be delivered till 16th of Jaunuary.

The call center person explained to me how these books are sourced from outside India and therefore the process usually takes more than a month or so. If this is the usual case. why do they lie on their website at the time of placing the order?

The call center guy tried to justify the delay saying time required by them is 19 "working" days. However again their website doesn't say this at the time of placing the order!

Its sad that these people don't have an iota of efficiency as compared to e-commerce sites like amazon. etc. Plus the execuse of "working" days is pathetic to say the least.

IndiaPlaza.com