New Delhi India
Wanna like to bet for free ??
Dec 11, 2015 04:31 PM 10133 Views

This is the site I like the most, the site is all about betting and you dont need to pay real money, I have been using this site for three years, the main thing in the site is that first everyday you have to login and you will get 240 IBR which means india bet rupees and you can bet this IBR in current games or sports like crickets or fifa or any sports in the world  that time and also you cant bet this on virtual games that you play in casino . I usually play virtual games or I bet in IPL.

Now for each 100 IBR you bet you will get one star whether you loose or win, and you can exchange these stars for real products which will be delivered within two months, although the delivery time is long but you are getting for free . I personally won two Sony 8GB pen-drives and yes one apple tablet in three years, the site is of patience and intelligence and it is a good genuine site . I love betting and I love this site and I like to bet with virtual money .

Thank you!