bet bet
Jun 09, 2015 05:17 PM 10231 Views

India Bet is a free, fun site where only virtual currencies are used. You can't deposit or withdraw money from India Bet.Bet for free on real sporting events and matches live at India Bet Also play Indian games such as Passa and Teen Patti Earn stars and exchange for prizes.

One of my friend suggested me this site. SO i registered myself.registering was quite easy.on fridays and saturdays they give free coupons which can be redeemed for pints.i like playing cricket betting and teen pati in it..in cricket betting i always lost and most of my ibrs were gone.But in teen paati i made lot of ibrs.So i redeemed it against stars and then stars were redeemed against a mug.I got my muug in 10 days of ordering.

The mug came in super packing and till now i am using the mug.it was of really good quality.I still play there when i am boredd and pass my time. So overall not only its a good site for time pass but a fanstastic site for getting gifts too.

IndiaBet.com