Kolkata India
My favorite website....
Feb 07, 2016 10:49 PM 11069 Views (via Android App)

I'm using Indiabet.com more than 2 years. I have one numerous prizes like coffe mug, pendrive, t shirt, pen, mouse pad, bag, cap and many more thing. I come to know about this site from the Internet. I just love it it is a simple website where you have to log in Daily.where you will 260 ibr for logging then you can turn the fortune wheel .then you can win more ibr.

It is a fantastic website it does not charge you anything. from February they have changed their gaming style. now we have to buy tickets for the daily draws. if our name comes in that draw. We can win all sorts of prizes like mobile and all. it is not a real betting site there is no fees no hidden charges and all.just play games and enjoy yourself.the headquarter is located in Mumbai Andheri. my lots of friend are playing and winning prizes it is a real site. So I would like advice everyone .

Just come here and try your luck. May you win mobiles and all which you can not buy in your real life .here you can get it easily. The daily lottery beging in 8 pm and 8 : 30 pm .

IndiaBet.com