Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Bhubaneshwar India
Will take your deposit and provide no car
Sep 17, 2019 04:25 PM 182 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I had paid Rs. 1000/- as deposit while in Kolkata before travel(6 days earlier) into their HDFC account for booking their cab. Showed me a nice dzire car and shared driver contact details too. On day of service for pick up from Bhairawa in Nepal, driver failed to show up and alternate driver also never showed up. Agent who coordinated with me forgot which hotel I was booked in. I had to reach Gorakhpur Apt to catch a flight to Kolkata. I just made it to the airport going on my own after their cab and drivers fail to turn up. I was travelling with my 7 year old kid. Faced huge tensions and anxiety travelling to Nepal border and then changing cab again and then cab being defective. Somehow made it in another cab and after returning when I am asking for the deposit - no response yet on that from the company. Already sent 3 mails.

Never pay any deposit to this Co - I never had such bad experiences with any other tourist agency so far.

India Tourist Taxi