Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

New Delhi India
Best Evening Place- India Gate
Aug 12, 2017 09:58 PM 6795 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 12, 2017 10:10 PM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hi guys! I am Ashish Gupta and I am gonna tell u about one of the best and beautiful place in delhi. It is India Gate which is built in 1931 as a memorial of 90, 000 brave british indian soldiers who sacrifice their life in first world war and third anglo afghan war.

It is located in rajpath in new delhi. Youcan easily visit there by using auto rikshaw, city bus or cab.

The first time I visit india gate in republic day as I saw parade in morning time and in evening I saw lightining show. It was so beautiful that I can't explain you in words. If anyone ask me that which is the best time to visit india gate, I definetly told them to visit in either independence day ( 15th august) or republic day ( 26 january) .Inspite of this you can visit India gate in saturday or sunday as you enjoy foods and weather with your family and friends.You can see lots of families come for picnic and childrens come for playing and you get many vendor of ice cream, fast food, cold drink etc.

The best evening Place for you.

India Gate - Delhi