Flavor:

Packaging:

Coimbatore India
I Like The Taste ! It's Soo Tasty!!
Nov 01, 2016 05:15 PM 3181 Views (via Mobile)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Hello All,

India gate basmati rice, the name I am writing and feeling s rapture at the middle of my mind.Oh my God! So fine quality and thin. The taste and flavor is magnificent . Whenever I get ready polao( with or without turmeric), seared rice, buryani at home, India Gate is my first decision. Its accessible all over the place.

Above all while being cooked neighbors and other individuals took care of business that some extraordinary dish of rice was being readied. Although when visitors came at home, I coked white rice utilizing India gate since this rice goes incredibly and remarkably well with bhaja mung daal, ghee and other Bengali formula. I can't think past indiagate albeit one day I had acquired MPS basmati rice.

All moms, fathers, understudies, office goers call your Keith's and families, cook some dish and enjoyment them.Its smell is awesome and taste is decent as the grain is of fine quality

India Gate Basmati Rice