Handy:

Inalsa

Patna India
Inalsa Served Me Badly.
Jan 04, 2017 06:15 PM 1624 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

I searched for this product on online shopping e-commerce website. I purchased it and I am excited to use this when I received this product.

I would share my experience as much briefly as possible.

1. I use it for blending several food items, eggs and and many more. This blender does this comfortably initially but aa time passes I got problems with this blender.

2. It's uncomfortable to clean it after using, smell remains and some internal parts remain dirty. The style and design is not too good to use it handly and in cleaning.

3. Firstly, the problem I started getting is the irritating sound coming from the blender. When using blender it makes too much noisy sound. Also, sometimes it automatically gets off and automatically gets started. It's dangerous to use like this.

4. Then, I contacted customer care support for help but it answered me that the number is incorrect. After that I found it's customer support number on internet and then called them for help. The customer care representative were too rude to customers and first they disconnected the call abrupty. I called them again and then report my problem. They registered my complain and promised me to send a representative to pick up the product for repair from my home within 1 week but a month passed no one arrived.

I called again but no one is picking my call. I also e-mailed them but no reply from them.

There is no any option other than to sell them to electronic shop who take old products.

Inalsa 1-Blade Hand Blender