Picture & Sound Quality:

Mumbai India
Disappointing services...
Apr 05, 2017 09:27 PM 5092 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

Indigital dth operaters gives very bad services which disappointed me.I am using this services from approximately from last three years.First of all they force us for taking servies, then do not give servies to fullfill their consumer's satisfaction.

The picture and sound quality was good nothing much better.Sometimes the pictures and sounds quality get cracked due to continue bad network.This types of errors in network make consumer unhappy as like they unhappy me.I don't know this problem was suffered by all indigital costomers or not.My one important complaint is why they give me other language channel as we not use those channel.We use only few channels.They show the ads on television that you only pay money for the channel you watch and you want, other channels will be deactivated as per your request, but it is fake.Every time I request their persons to deactivate channel which I don't want.But they said it is not available.From last five years I am paying money for the channels I don't want.

I all this years they wasted my money.

Thousand times I call the costumer care but they do not interact with us welly.Every time they said we send our engineers to your home but, they take 2 to 3 days.

As I said I am wasting my money on those channel which I don't want.They changes the channel numbers simaltanously.This problem is face by everyone I think.Comparing to the the services the money value is more costly.Everytime they give bad services and disappoints me.

In Digital