TRG Hotel, Bahu Plaza, Gandhinagar, Jammu 180004, JK

+91-191-2470244

Must eat
Nov 15, 2010 01:10 PM 6801 Views

Me and my wife keep on exploring new places to eat. recently we came across this restaurant called Imperial Grill near Bahu plaza in Jammu. it was love on first with this place.Imperial Grill Restaurant in Jammu is an awesome place to eat and drink. I Went there by chance with family and now it has become our favorite restaurant in Jammu town. We both love to eat and this place offers everything I can ask for for that amount of money.

I feel that the place is slightly on the expensive side but then the way they treat you, u dont feel the pinch. In case the outing to this place is planned out then I would recommend booking the place in advance especially on weekend when the place is usually full.Excellent food, personal touch to the service and also has an attached Bar just in case. full value for money and a must go place.

Imperial Grill - Trikuta Nagar - Jammu