Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

Best Image Management Course Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Feb 05, 2019 01:29 PM 1934 Views

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI) Cares

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI) is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I took the Image Management course in ICBI, Chennai branch. I thank the team of talented Image consultants from Chennai for tutoring us. The course content was very interesting and easy to follow. The regular assignments after each module made the understanding of the study material much easier. The course involves a lot of team activities, which made it more joyful. It is very interesting to note how our appearance has an effect on us and our behaviour. I would say, taking up the course has improved my own Image framework. Now I am excited to help people to create a positive image of themselves and motivate them to be confident individuals.

A big thanks to the ICBI team.

Brand Response

Dear drjanani
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Feb 06, 2019  09:59 AM Comments (0)

See full communications

Write a Review on Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)