Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

India
FOLLOWING A PASSION... Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Jun 07, 2020 03:13 PM 1743 Views (via Mobile)

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

After a short Sabbatical I joined ICBI as I wanted to follow my passion of helping people make a positive change in their life.

When I joined ICBI it transformed my perception about what soft skills actually are and how important Image Management is in everyone's life. The course is so well designed, comprehensive and conducted in a manner that it enhanced my training skills manifold and made me believe the importance of varied aspects of them, with practical assignments helping me to learn every topic in greater details.

The trainers and the staff at ICBI, Andheri centre were exceptionally good and always helpful at every step during the course.

Now I conduct workshops/webinars on various topics which are very much appreciated by one and all.I express my 'THANKS' to everyone at ICBI, for inspiring me to start my second career with flexible working hours which has helped me balance my work and family life and above all in fulfilling my passion!!!

Aman Kaur

Brand Response

Dear aphartyal,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jul 06, 2020  03:31 PM Comments 0

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)