Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

India
Thank you ICBI for bringing out the best in me Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Jun 15, 2020 04:40 PM 879 Views

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Becoming a trainer was a dream which a dream which faded gradually as I was engrossed in job and then family. But as its said, everything happens at the right time, I came across ICBI and then my journey of fulfilling my dream started. I was so motivated, I used to travel 20 hours to and fro to reach the centre, attend class and then return the next day morning to join work. To overcome this problem, ICBI accommodated me in the online classes which really helped me. The classes are awesome. They have the best of trainers and is the only institute which provides a certificate which has NABET accreditation. I am now more confident and a transformed person. I take sessions and I get all guidance required from them and the trainers are always ready to help. My sincere regards to the whole team and I want to tell everyone who dreams to be successful in life in this field, join ICBI as if you choose the best, you become the best. Thank you ICBI for everything.

Brand Response

Dear Reena,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jul 06, 2020  03:34 PM Comments 0

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)