Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

FROM CHANGE SEEKER TO CHANGE MAKER
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jul 23, 2018 09:18 PM 1550 Views

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

ICBI is the right place for anybody who wants to take on Training Professionally.

Thought I had a training background, being on sabbatical for a long time I realised I would need an updated profile with right certifications to get back into the industry. That’s what ICBI does, it gives a very professional, structured approach to your Training. The certifications also bring a lot of credibility to your work at corporate level.

My journey has been one of tremendous self-growth, from being a hesitant homemaker to a sought after Soft skills trainer and Image Consultant. Today I can walk into any Organisation/Institute and create an impact which I had always wanted.

At personal front also, all thanks to ICBI Gurgaon, I met some wonderful like-minded individuals and have been fortunate at developing remarkable associations of mutual admiration and respect.

The ICBI Team and specially Gurgaon centre head MS. Sushma Jain have been of great supported, at all fronts, right from being a keen Trainee to getting my First Solo all-expense paid 5 day trip to North-East for a corporate workshop and finally becoming a trainer with ICBI where I get to facilitate people who wish to undertake a journey as fascinating as mine.

Brand Response

Dear Monika,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jul 23, 2018  10:08 PM Comments 0

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)