Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

Delhi India
Join the transformational journey at ICBI Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Jun 08, 2019 06:03 PM 2399 Views (via Mobile)

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

At first I feel lucky that I chose ICBI to start a career of my own choice, second, beside career the courses at ICBI are so well designed that it is covers all the important verticals of one’s life. Self improvement starts the day you join the ICBI family. The team is so cooperative and understanding that they make sure you learn the best and will help you each and every way. I strongly recommend ICBI courses for one and all.

Brand Response

Dear pooja769,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jun 14, 2019  10:01 AM Comments (0)

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)