Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

My biggest support in an alternative profession
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jun 08, 2020 02:23 PM 1807 Views (via Mobile)

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

I can't thank ICBI enough for Mr. Rakesh Agarwal's session on 6th & for Ms. Poonam Sood's session on being Sales Ready. Both of these have given me a whole new perspective on selling my skills, which now I understand, is inherent to any profession. What I really appreciate about ICBI is the wholehearted guidance I get not only in the course content, but also in business orientation. Thank you.

Brand Response

Dear Barnali,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jul 06, 2020  03:31 PM Comments 0

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)