Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

Bhopal India
Best time spent under training with ICBI Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Jul 23, 2018 04:07 PM 1596 Views (via Mobile)

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

I have my best memories with ICBI- Gurgaon. My takeaway from ICBI is excellence in training as well as friends for lifetime. Support of senior most trainers as a mentor& Sushma added to my wonderful experience with the institute. A constant positive push to excel& a deep understanding of subject as well as human bond made me more confident. I personally feel that ICBI, it's team& group of like minded people in our sessions, all these are one of the most important stepping stone for the success in my life. Thank you so much ICBI for your positive contribution in my life.

Brand Response

Dear dbaghel333,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jul 23, 2018  04:08 PM Comments 0

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)