Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

A Journey Just Begun with ICBI
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jun 10, 2020 11:21 PM 734 Views
(Updated Jun 11, 2020 12:18 PM)

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Everyone want to grow in their life whether it’s professionally or personal growth. But ICBI provides a platform to grow in terms of holistic approach as per the need of an hour.I have an association from last 6 months which has helped me to keep myself update, developing my natural abilities and sense of fulfilment. As rightly said Self Development is a journey a savor the process.I’m really feeling blessed to avail this golden opportunity in my life journey as a part of ICBI and also strongly recommend to everyone to avail best career opportunity through ICBI specially during this COVID-19 pandemic period.

Brand Response

Dear drrekhasingh8,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jul 06, 2020  03:32 PM Comments 0

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)