Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

A place to Learn , Unlearn and Relearn Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Jul 24, 2018 09:07 AM 1486 Views

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

ICBI has helped me in honing my skills further, which has enabled me to conduct sessions across various Industries ranging from BFSI, Consultany, FMCG, Manufacturing, IT, Hospitality, Luxury brands, Telecom, Publications, Digital Marketing, Hospitals, Universities, NGO's and many more.

Post completing my course with ICBI in 2013, I have been a freelance trainer and have trained approx 5700 participants over 70 Corporate's. At ICBI, with the help of experts and post training assistance I was able to conduct both Corporate and One on one sessions with individuals ranging from Mid level managers to CEO's.

With ICBI, I also got an opportunity to get empaneled as a Trainer, to train upcoming Image consultants on Soft skills. This further added experience and exposure to my current profile.

I always wanted to be my own boss, that was answered by ICBI for me. Can't thank them more!

Brand Response

Dear shineparth
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jul 25, 2018  09:36 AM Comments 0

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)