Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

Gurgaon INDIA
Life after ICBI Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Jan 05, 2019 11:56 AM 442 Views (via Mobile)

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI) Cares

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI) is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

We all know that when we look in the mirror and we look good, we FEEL good. We are at our happiest when we have high levels of self-esteem, so it comes as no surprise that wearing the right clothes naturally stimulates our self-confidence.

I was always passionate about styling people and after my certification as an image consultant I can do this in a more accurate and structured way.

I joined ICBI Gurgaon in October 2017 and since then my life had changed so much. Both my style and self-esteem has boosted. I am my own boss, I work as per my convenience. I have recently relocated from India and working as a freelance image consultant and a soft skills trainer in Malaysia.

I am very thankful to ICBI for the transformation, from a simple home maker to a successful image consultant and a soft skills trainer.

Brand Response

Dear anupam_saumya
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jan 10, 2019  03:16 PM Comments (0)

See full communications

Write a Review on Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)