Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

Image Consulting Professionals
A token of appreciation from the brand
Aug 20, 2019 12:19 PM 950 Views (via Mobile)

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

ICBI helped me shape my career as a Corporate Trainer and Image Consultant. It helped me create a platform to showcase my talent. The 8 day extensive TTT course is a value add to the other courses offered. The program gives you a structured approach towards Corporate Training and Image Management. They are extremely professional and a pioneer in the world of Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training.

Brand Response

Dear karandeepbhasin19,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Aug 20, 2019  12:23 PM Comments (0)

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)