Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

ICBI a lifestyle partner
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jun 08, 2020 03:18 PM 1721 Views (via Mobile)

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

I am almost about to complete 6 months in ICBI .

As a young professional & someone looking for a value added job profile , ICBI has been the exact exposure I was looking for , more than justbgaining knowledge & expertise into various practices , the best thing is that these learnings have helped shape up my lifestyle, personality , choices , in ways which I could only think of all these years , as to how to be your better self consiously everyday & adding value to each day of our life .

Brand Response

Dear Pratiksha,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jul 06, 2020  03:31 PM Comments 0

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)