Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

India
ICBI helped me re-invent my skills! Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Sep 03, 2019 04:24 PM 1003 Views

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

I am on a career break at the moment and very keen to explore the possibilities of a future career in tandem with the dynamic and evolving work spaces.

Girija Maam, Centre Head, ICBI Chennai introduced me to this world of endless possibilities that I could benefit from at ICBI.

Image Consulting and Soft Skills training at ICBI will open windows for me that not only guarantee flexibility of work hours, it also promises me a future where I script my own success story while pursuing my passion!

Brand Response

Dear GeetanjaliRoy,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Sep 05, 2019  12:30 PM Comments (0)

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)