Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

Become the Best Version of yourself with ICBI
A token of appreciation from the brand
May 26, 2020 05:48 PM 1690 Views

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

This is an awesome course to help build life skills. I enrolled in the course during Corona pandemic and since then I am excited about each and every class. This is a place that has made me believe that their is always a better way to deal with situations in life personally and professionally. This is a stupendous journey and is necessary for one and all. Improving our image gives us better opportunity and we require soft skills to act effectively on that opportunity.

I have joined the course from Pune and the day I met my centre head and the other mentors, I was delighted by the kind of persona they displayed. All the seniors are really helpful and kind. I am thankful for all the support and encouragement I got from Sindhu Ma'am from the beginning of my journey. The seniors giving us the sessions inspire to come up with the creativity hidden inside us. And also the webinars of Rakesh Sir and Suman Ma'am, the founders of ICBI, have a deep impact on my thought process leading to positive changes in my life. One important thing to mention here is that all my queries get answered promptly. ICBI is a genuine place which is helping me to explore the power inside and use it to help the world outside.

Brand Response

Dear Tanya Mittal,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jun 05, 2020  01:34 PM Comments 0

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)