Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

India
My calling - Image Consulting Business Institute Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Jun 09, 2020 09:43 PM 931 Views

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

My name is Sweta Verma. I joined ICBI Gurgaon centre in Feb 2020. I feel priviledged to be the part of ICBI institute and its wide network of professionals. I came across institute profile through social media. I started feeling connected with the principles of institute with my personality. My instinct and inner calling diverted me to the nearest institute with hope. The welcome and comfort extended by programme advisor was warm. The programme brief by centre head made things clear. The detailed personal interaction with centre head helped me to understand programme details better and further take decision. I climbed down the stairs of centre as a part of ICBI family. I enrolled for Image Consultant as well as Soft Skills Trainer. Becoming part of ICBI means a lot, it opens up wide horizons. Brief by Rakesh Sir and Suman Ma'am were enriching. The Business Enablement Support by Rakesh Sir was an eye opener. Everyday interaction with trained professionals at ICBI makes me richer in knowledge and wisdom. During prevailing situations of lockdown and subsequent online classes, we came across finest Image Consultants and Soft Skill Trainers, which enabled learning journey smooth. It helped me to make the network vast while attending variety of webinars. So I conclude with motivating words "I will unlock my future during lockdown". I'am looking forward for a brighter future.

Brand Response

Dear Sweta,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jul 06, 2020  03:32 PM Comments 0

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)