Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

A route to self discovery
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jul 21, 2020 11:43 AM 646 Views (via Mobile)

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

I joined ICBI and started my classes virtually from May 2020.

Every class since then has been nothing but enlightening and exciting. The curriculum is designed with perfect progression of topics, the Trainers are highly experienced. They have a perfect understanding of the topic and help people by answering the most complex to the most naive questions very patiently.

The rest of the staff has been equally patient and cooperative. I had reached out to them with a lot of questions but they just made the process smooth for me. I've had wonderful experience with ICBI so far.

But the best gain for anyone of us here, is not the material, training content or professional gain they're about to get after the course. I feel, we're all getting the best understanding of "US" as an Individual here and THAT is our greatest win here at ICBI as a student.

Brand Response

Dear Ajita,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jul 22, 2020  09:08 PM Comments 0

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)