Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

India
An investment on yourself with super high returns! Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Aug 28, 2019 11:14 PM 1027 Views

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Studying at ICBI has been a life-changing experience for me. I contemplated for a long time to explore other institutes in Delhi NCR but there is no one else in the industry with such a rich curriculum and balance of both soft skills and Image course. The entire journey has been very fulfilling. The sessions are very interactive and the class structure with students from various experience makes the learning more enlightening. All faculty members are extremely talented and experienced. I am pursuing the course from Gurgaon center which has one of the best center-head and visiting faculties.

“Train the Trainer” program remains the biggest USP - which only ICBI offers across India.

After being in corporate for good ten years I wanted to reshape my profile so that I can make it broader along with an option of an alternative. I am nearing completion and looking forward to launching myself as a freelance corporate trainer in the market soon. Thanks ICBI for all the love and learning!

Brand Response

Dear shivaniarora8,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Sep 05, 2019  12:29 PM Comments (0)

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)