Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

Jaipur India
The Bestest... Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Apr 26, 2019 10:17 PM 2856 Views (via Mobile)

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

I am so grateful and thankful to all Icbi teams from bottom of my heart as it has been wonderful experience on the journey of Soft Skills & TTT learnings, , , lot of thanks to world class trainers. I am 29 and i have never come across these kind of courses n trainings in my life before, , , even "ese courses bhi hote hain, i really did not know before" An outstanding transformational process. The programs that i have taken on is coming to the completion stage and i believe it is going to add value in my profession.

The best thing i like about you ICBI is.. YOU ARE GENUINE PEOPLE / TRAINERS/ TEACHERS/ MENTORS/ and undoubtedly TRANSFORMERS...love you all. N thanks once again.

Brand Response

Dear yashwantkumawat,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | May 03, 2019  09:46 AM Comments (0)

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)