Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

Star course and Star Institute!
A token of appreciation from the brand
Aug 23, 2019 05:01 PM 1002 Views

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

I am a student of ICBI, Pune pursuing the Image consulting and soft skills course. The curriculum is content dense and very interesting. There is a lot of learning in every single training session.ICBI provides business support which is fantastic in the initial years.

Our center head here at the Pune branch, Ms. Sindhu is a gem of a lady who is an amazing mentor and motivator. She is hardworking and meticulous and goes to great lengths to make sure our trainings and comforts are never compromised on at any cost.

After a sabbatical and some in depth thinking about what I wanted to take up next as a career, at ICBI I have truly found my calling. I am ever so grateful to ICBI and I really look forward to my onward journey!

Brand Response

Dear thelittlequirkshop,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Aug 26, 2019  09:41 AM Comments (0)

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)