Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

Change your life with ICBI Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Jan 10, 2019 01:43 PM 1729 Views

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI) Cares

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI) is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

ICBI have changed my life completely. From the time I have joined ICBI I have learnt a lot not only about the courses they offer but also a lot about myself and my capabilities. I never even thought in my dreams that one day I will become an Image Consultant and a Soft Skills Trainer. Before joining ICBI I was a homemaker, I didn't have any work experience but yes have life experience which will now help me further in making my career as an Image Consultant and a facilitator. I would like to recommend ICBI to every women and men who have taken a break from their career or want to change their career path or simply to learn a new skill.44

Brand Response

Dear nrsayani
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jan 10, 2019  03:16 PM Comments (0)

See full communications

Write a Review on Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)