Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

Corporate Office: 302A/302B, Morya Bluemoon, 3rd flr, Andheri Link Road, In Monginis’ Factory Lane, Opp. Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053, MH

+91-22-42041111

India
Good mentoring for aspiring Image Consultants Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Jun 15, 2020 01:12 PM 831 Views

Curriculum:

Training Quality:

Mentoring Support:

I am banker turned a stylist, who found my true calling in fashion industry. I have been styling for TVC, s, Ad campaigns, fashion photography styling for the last 7 year . I was looking for upgrading my skill. I came to know about ICBI. I perused the course. I really appreciate on their content available for the curriculum and quality of training . ICBI guides their students properly, their mentoring support is really commendable, ie They guide all their students how start their carrier, provides a detailed awareness on the areas to be taken care to proceed further. this eventually gives all of confidence to take off . I Thank entire team of ICBI for sharing their knowledge " Arts & Science in Image Management and Soft Skills"

Faraz Babu

Founder & CEO

Saji and Grooming Lounge Pvt Ltd

Brand Response

Dear Faraz Babu,
Thank you for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.
Being a pioneer in India and one of the biggest brands in the world in offering courses in Image Consulting and Soft Skills Training with a unique post training business enablement support to its students, we are really encouraged with feedback like this. This helps us to perform even better.
Regards,
Image Consulting Business Institute

By: ICBI | Jul 06, 2020  03:33 PM Comments 0

See full communications

Image Consulting Business Institute (ICBI)