Salary and Benefits

Work Environment

CEO Rating

37-A, Sector 60, Noida 201301, UP

Noida India
Really a place not for work
Dec 30, 2017 12:12 PM 12310 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I went there for an interview where I was selected for the process of EA Sports. But when I went for the joining at that time they again conducted the interview and hired for a new process. I spoke to them so they gave a way to diffrent reason. I joined at EA Sports by speaking to all the HR team and the managers. At the time of training the infrastructure of the company is so worse. I came to that the washroom are so worse in conditions infact the goverment washrooms are in better condition then them. The working hours are of 11hrs that is too much plus after the working hours you have to wait for a hour extra aor more for your respective cabs. That is too much. The management is worse and out dated. For a single problem you have to handle of your own. If your ill then its your worst time if you are in the company campus. WORST COMPANY TO WORK IN.

Write a Review on Ienergizer India Pvt Ltd