Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

37-A, Sector 60, Noida 201301, UP

Indore India
Worst company for employers
Apr 19, 2019 08:18 PM 8029 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Hello friends my name is saavan molwa and today I am sharing my personal experience with lineargizer India private limited its an company in Delhi NCR I have been working here for 3 months let me tell you this company is very good but not for employees as they are not providing their employees any cab facilities employees all have to manage all the transport systems and if if if the employees it was me let for 1 hour they will count it as half day what is that only one hour late but the count it as half day they don't care about their employees in the month of February 2018 telling me the silly reason when I asked them told me that I cannot handle my work show the for me what is this total fake let me tell you there is no job security even they can fire you if they don't have any work for you by telling nonsense reason to find you and when we talk about career growth not at all my friend is working there for one year he is at the same place with same salary no enlargement in salary at all now if we talk about work environment that don't have proper working environment because the HR and managers only think about their growth they don't care about their employers the ceo of this company is highly qualified and experienced person but they are not thinking for the employees growth they are very selfish and also very bad I don't expect such kind of pressure to their employers from this company.

I want to suggest you that there are very good companies in Delhi NCR rather than linearzier India private limited so before starting working company firstly make sure that the company things about their employees if you want to ask me about this company this is not good for employees they don't care about their employees.

Regards