Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I Energizer India Pvt Ltd is one of the worst BPO's in Noida. Before joining them heard lot of good and mostly bad things, working atmosphere, office politics etc etc however I thought it as normal thing people talk about it so I decided to join them and till date I regret my decision. As soon as I joined them they had a new process coming in for which I was hired. they had nothing in place the gave us the work however no workstations were provided, 4 people at the same time were using a single system which was wastage of time and resource. Worst cafeteria I have ever seen. Steel glasses that too chained were used by the employees to drink water, where was the hygiene factor? Taking about washrooms that was the worst worst thing I faced. No cleanliness, no soaps most of time, no tissue papers and most of the time they stink like they have not been cleaned since ages. this was the everyday story. I could not survive there for more than a month and I decided to quit from my job.

Write a Review on Ienergizer India Pvt Ltd