Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I have worked with I-energizer for around 2 years and believe me its one of the best company to work with, specially if you are a fresher. all things are awesome whether its HR department or Management. all are very supportive and all Ears if you have any problem, just need to follow hierarchy. I was in BLACKJACK process and there is not a single negative point that I can mention here, well suddenly you will think why I left, just because of some reasons I was not able to resign i.e. I was absconded and now I cant join again due their policy but if I will get chance to join again then I will definitely join again. And most important thing people sai that place is HAUNTED, well GOD knows it is true or not, but I had never experienced any paranormal activity in the building. So I always recommend everyone to join I-energizer.

Write a Review on Ienergizer India Pvt Ltd