Salary and Benefits

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

37-A, Sector 60, Noida 201301, UP

Worst experience of my life at Ienergizer.
Dec 16, 2017 02:15 AM 5149 Views (via Mobile)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

After subsequent interview and discussion, I was selected for Us process(naunce) at handsome salary(4.1lac CTC).

On 2nd of training, I was referred back to HR by trainer, as she marked down me for not clearing written assessment at training, it was Midnight HR said-you have to meet tomorrow to HR manager to discuss further details, and you can leave for the day. The didn't concerned about how I will reach my home even after I request to align a cab the trainer Said-"you have look how to reach your home and do not want a call back from side"., It was wierd but I accepted and managed any how to reach home.

As I was scheduled for HR Meeting, I met one of hr& he opened the last round exam sheet of interview based on which I got selected. And started discussing about how senseless the answers were. As it doesn't make any sense to him& he denied from disclosing the written assessment answer sheet for which I was marked down.

Afterall he offered a lower salary package process and said to attend the interview tests again for a new process, I accepted and given the tests.

After long wait, I was called by one hr and conveyed that-" we've evaluated your tests and we don't found your skills upto mark for any process we have now. When I asked them" pl arrange a feedback session so that I can map and improve what exactly mistakes were made by me- all said met hr manager.

Hr manager asked me- okay! Tell me helped you out at very first day in clearing written rounds? Again this was very weird& commited- sit outside I will arrange feedback session and call you, again after a long wait, one hr came to me and Said- we've already conveyed you the things you need not have to wait you can leave now& don't test our patience as what we got instructions from hr manager and we sharing the same, so you can leave now, when I asked what about feedback session& after a moment he came in agreesion and do you want to call escorts& gaurds to deal hereafter.

I was really been into awkward situation- when I asked them for what I am entitled hereafter as I have Company appointment letter, id, access card.

He just tried to snatch my letter and when I opposed then he said just handover your id/access card and leave now, else gaurds will entertain you.

I will connect the I energizer HR- VP and I will update the review.

Ienergizer India Pvt Ltd