Medical Care:

3376, Near PCL Chowk, IVY Hospital, Lakhnaur Pind Road, Sector 71, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali 160071, PB

+91-172-7170000

Very bad hospital
May 22, 2019 08:57 AM 1388 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 22, 2019 08:59 AM)

Medical Care:

They just need money. It is an worst hospital .i want to share story that I was pregnant and in 19weeks my baby development was stop means in 4.5 months. And my doctor was operating my case till 6th month. During 7th month I toldthem to take ultrasound .when I said then she had taken my ultrasound.and she did abortion process she left a big piece inside .when I made call to her what should I do she said its normal. When I went another hospital they said doctorhad done too wrong procedure in ur case. I was suffering with an infection just due to mistake of doctor.she had made Wrong procedure and just beds of that I lost my baby.. Even I was also on dieing situation but it doesn't matter to them.. Plz doctor people came to you with believe mat khailo logo ki jindgy Sai.. IVY is worst hospital I will not recommend any one to visit there.and after that I was not recovering when I made call to doctor she always recommend pain killer to me. When I visited another hospital then I recovered and had taken away that piece from my body.and even they were also surprised with my case. And saying what your doctor had done. It is a Very big mistake.

Write a Review on IVY Hospital - Mohali