Medical Care:

3376, Near PCL Chowk, IVY Hospital, Lakhnaur Pind Road, Sector 71, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali 160071, PB

+91-172-7170000

Bad experience
Mar 04, 2015 02:58 PM 24353 Views

Medical Care:

I dont find IVY hospital upto the marks in terms of providing proper care and diagnosing. My father had to admitted at IVY hoshiarpur after meeting a roadside accident and after being in ICU for two weeks doctor told us that his situation is improved and he will soon be transferred to general ward.

Upon transferring to general ward doctor assured us nothing to worry now but after two days my father started complaining pain in the body which doctor failed to diagnose properly and very next day my father's heart beat slowed down sharply and they rushed my father to ICU again and it took 10 min. to them.

In ICU they just pumped my father;s heart with hands they didn't have any appropriate equipment for the same which they arranged 20 min. later and meanwhile my father expired.

IVY Hospital - Mohali