Medical Care:

3376, Near PCL Chowk, IVY Hospital, Lakhnaur Pind Road, Sector 71, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali 160071, PB

+91-172-7170000

If you have more money to waste then try
Jan 29, 2016 04:13 PM 19160 Views

Medical Care:

This was my first experience with this hospital for my back pain with DR Vikas mehara who is director of Orthopaedic.At first sight I felt like I was at good place where only treatment matter but later its started with UN usual test HLA B27 which was waste of hard earned money because I know that its not required for me.And my day ends with another waste of money prescribed by one of junior doctor it was usual pain killer named DISPERZYME/MIOFREE cost me for 800 bucks(ZYDUS it can be available at 10 Rupees only same composition) So please don't even look for this hospital if you really concern about treatment as well money.

I never understand why private hospitals become business centre, if really they want to earn money they should do real business. not with people in pain.

Write a Review on IVY Hospital - Mohali