Medical Care:

3376, Near PCL Chowk, IVY Hospital, Lakhnaur Pind Road, Sector 71, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali 160071, PB

+91-172-7170000

Spot on the name of a hospital IVY HOSP. 71 MOHALI
Feb 21, 2018 03:42 PM 5272 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Feb 21, 2018 03:38 PM)

Medical Care:

Named correctly - MONEY MAKING MACHINE

if you really want yiur near and dear one alive. Dont dare to enter this building called Ivy hospital.

They will portray a hopeful picture but the reality would be different.

We admitted my mom in not so bad condition in ICU never ever seen her improving. Tests will be done innumerable times just to add up to your bill.

They will charge for the things n doctors visits that actually will contribute nothing but your bill amount.

Asked Dr. Susheel rahi. Should we hope? Answer was "I do not know" infact the was blank regarding the current status, for what he had called us to discuss - "Any difference between this doctor n me then? Coz we both were blank regarding my mom' progress.

She was unconscious from 3 days, N there r visits from physiotherapist who charges handsomely for each visit once in a day. I am clueless what he is actually doing. Making her do some exercise?

Guys. Think million times before considering IVY hospital an option.

IVY Hospital - Mohali