The most luxurious spa I have ever attended
May 16, 2015 10:14 PM 5680 Views

I was at Kolkata on my two days Conference where we had booked our stay at ITC - Sonar.After two days of hectic conference schedule, we and my colleagues planned for relaxation rather to go for hang out. So, we visited spa of ITC - Sonar. As it is five star hotel, so was the luxurious and fabulous environment and decorum inside the spa.

From interior to spa items, everything was at highest standard. I came to know that there had been separate professional consultants to design spa with its interior at this part of the hotel. You simply cannot imagine the level of service they provide to you. You will find the complete package of spa here.

The staff are high core knowledgeable professionals. Some of them are academically professional attendants of this field. They also provide you the knowledge of their spa proceedings and give you the tips to maintain yourself physically and mentally in your normal life. There is special privilege service for its permanent members.

At spa, you cannot ask more than that.

Write a Review on ITC Sonar - Tangra - Kolkata