Accessibility:

Aesthetic value:

raebareli India
The temple is beautifully designed
Jan 26, 2016 11:05 AM 4347 Views

Accessibility:

Aesthetic value:

I have been to banglore for some office work and when I got to know Iskon temple is here I got ready early and went to visit temple.

The aura of the temple is so calm and peaceful that I like sitting there for some time alone.

The statue of Shri Krishna is so beautiful and the temple is beautifully designed. There is a small garden inside the temple where one can sit and pray.

I get inner peace when I visit Iskon Temple in Mumbai. I got the same Inner peace visiting over there. The Khichdi Prasad is very tasty made with pure and fresh ingredients. Other food items are also, there at cheap rates.Thre are various devotees singing and dancing inside the temple. One thing fascinates me that how even foreigners dances and singes in tunes to show their love and prayer to God. It is so pure and sacred place that everyone should visit.

ISKCON Temple - Bangalore