Accessibility:

Aesthetic value:

A sign of peace in ISKCON Temple.....
Dec 17, 2016 07:30 PM 2900 Views
(Updated Dec 17, 2016 07:26 PM)

Accessibility:

Aesthetic value:

Today is my 8th day in Bangalore & I visited ISKCON temple today & it was around 1 hour 15 minutes journey from Koramangala. We reached there by uber  at around 12.50 p.m.The first thing that took my attention the white beautiful temple.It was looking so beautiful in between all the concrete structures of corporate offices & luxurious residential building.It was a long walk from the entry to the main temple.We had to deposit our footwear & handbags to the deposit counter.For each pair of shoe it cost Rs 2 to deposit, but no other cost required for deposit of Handbags.Then a long & peaceful walk leaded us to the holy temple.It was so peaceful & nice.The hare krishna hare krishna mantra was playing in the background was truly amazing, we were walking the path to the temple by saying th mantra, Every single feeling out there was so pure & peaceful that I can not describe that in words.The main krishna was placed in a truly amazing golden shinghasan. The golden shinghsan was truly a treat to watch.We sat for a few minutes & listen to holy sacred mantras.Then we went out of the temple, there were free bhog for the pilgrimages.There are few eateries out there, few stalls were selling holy books, .We were there for 2 hours in the temple.The communication system is well to reach & return from the temple.Overall it was a great day out for us with so much peace & purity.

Write a Review on ISKCON Temple - Bangalore